Saturday 21 April 2018

Inkspirational #159

Time for a new challenge at Inkspirational. We have a word for you to 'play' with this fortnight.



When I saw our word prompt, I immediately thought of dress ups and playing as a kid. This pirate is from a set that I bought while over in the UK. I stamped the little skull and crossbones to create a background. The pirate was coloured using Wink of Stella glitter pens and fussy cut out. I popped him up with foam tape. Last but not least, I stamped the sentiment.

That's it from me - I hope to see you over at the challenge :)

3 comments:

  1. This is so fun and a great idea for the word prompt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute and what a fun interpretation of the challenge! Very unique and fun!
    - Shauna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Clever you to come up with this image/interpretation for the prompt! Fabulous!
    Hugs~c

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments - they make my day!!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.